Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What size should I order?
- Regular size fits sizes 0-22
- Plus Size fits sizes 14-30.
- Plus size can also be a good fit from a size 14, since it enables the customer to style the skirts in more ways.
Our convertible skirts also come in 3 different lengths –
- The mini length is 25″ inches, and can be styled as a top and a skirt but not as a dress. Perfect for summer!
- The midi length is 30″ and can be worn a 100 ways! Styled as a dress, it will be a mini dress, while as a skirt it will be at knee height.
- The maxi dress is 36″ and recommended for more coverage. It’s perfect for all 100 styles and depending on the style, the length of a dress will vary. You can style is as mini, midi and maxi in different styles.
In what lengths and widths do the convertible skirts come in?
Short – 25″
Medium – 30″
Long – 36″
The lengths are the same for “one size” and plus size.
One Size Wrap Skirt – 50″ (the straps by themselves are 36″ in addition to the 50″)
Plus Size Wrap Skirt – 65″ (the straps by themselves are 36″ in addition to the 50″)
How should I wash my convertible wrap skirt?
This convertible wrap skirt transitions effortlessly from a skirt to a dress to a top to compliment your ever growing baby bump. Being pregnant does not mean that you have to say goodbye to this seasons trends or break the bank for a dress you’ll only wear for a few months. Iris Impressions lets you stay in style while enjoying clothes that you can wear even after the baby is born, since every skirt fits sizes zero through twenty-two.
How do I style the skirts?
We do sell DVDs that provide step-by-step instructions but we also have a how to style section. In this section we have brochures that display the top styles for our convertible wrap skirts and dresses.
Can the tie of the skirt come loose?
At Iris Impressions we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best quality products that we can. That said all of our skirts and dresses are 100% safe, strong and stitched to last! When wearing your new skirt you can tie your skirt firmly every worrying about it coming loose.
Can I wear wrap skirts in the winter?
Wear your skirt with pair of jeans, a cardigan and even a leather jacket. The skirt also looks great with a pair of tall boots. Iris Impressions’ skirts go with everything!