Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT SECURED BY Stripe
- Acceptable forms of Payment: We will accept only credit card\debit card only.
- Nevada residents must pay a 8.10% sales tax. This charge will be added upon the order upon confirmation.
- Delivery: All Parcels are sent via UPS or Fedex ground and are insured. Failure to provide correct shipping information can cause delay which might reflect additional charges for reshipping. For additional shipping information please contact our office.
- We highly encourage using registration post for orders valued at over $100. In the case of a missing parcel when registration post is used, Iris Impressions will resend or refund your order.
- No local pick up available.
- We will combine postage for multiple items that will ship to the same delivery address. For this service, email us with a description of the items and their quantity, as well as your postcode for handling and postage.
WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
Iris Impressions is committed to making every customer a satisfied customer. It is very important to us that our customers enjoy the products they purchase and look forward to doing business with us again. While we do our best to make sure that the quality of the products we deliver is unsurpassed, if something about our products or service does not meet your expectations, do not hesitate to contact us. We will always go the extra mile to satisfy our loyal customers. We guarantee that all our products are new and genuine as described. We want you to know that you can be confident in what you are buying and that you will always get what you pay for when shopping at Iris Impressions. If not completely satisfied, contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.
- Our warranty only covers defects that are the fault of manufacturing within 14 days of purchase. In the case of warranty exchange, the buyer will be responsible for return shipping. Iris Impressions will then be responsible for exchange shipping to destination if the defect is found viable.
- If no defect is found on returned goods, labor costs and return postage will be charged to the buyer.
- Handling and postage are non-refundable.